Guidlines to Euroweek 2020 participants
Important / Urgent Information
Taking into consideration that many student teams have already started work on projects and they need grades, the Board members decided on new Euroweek 2020 proposal.
1. To qualify for the project, teams must consist of at least 2 project countries;
2. Students continue to work on projects as usual in virtual teams;
3. Project teams have to hand in a written paper, a poster and a recorded poster presentation;
- Written paper has to be handed in by Monday, April 27, 2020;
- Poster has to be handed in by Tuesday, May 5, 2020;
- Recorded poster presentations (5-10 min) have to be sent in by Tuesday, May 5, 2020.
4. Written papers will be evaluated by jury from International Hellenic University, Greece.
5. Posters and recorded poster presentations will be evaluated by PRIME Networking jury on Thursday, May 7, 2020.
6. The winners will be announced on Friday, May 8, 2020 in three nominations in each of the following categories:
- Best paper;
- Best poster presentation;
7. Best written papers will be published in scientific journals;
8. Certificates and prizes will be provided by PRIME Networking.
Inform PRIME Networking Secretary Zane Rascevska if the team will not participate in projects
Project posting starts on Monday, November 4 and it will last for 2 weeks till Monday, November 18
Procedure of Project Posting:
- Responsible Leader fill in the Project posting form describing a proposed project abstract with the project title and objectives;
- PRIME Networking Secretary prepares and provides the list of Projects on PRIME Networking web-page (or by e-mail);
- Responsible Leader contacts Project owners and team up by e-mails, messengers or any other way;
- Project Owner informs PRIME Networking Secretary when team is completed and Secretary updates the Project list.
As before, also this year we had a Project Lottery. Project teams please find below. Responsible Leaders should decide and agree who is a Project Owner and Project Owners must submit to PRIME Networking Secretary Project posting form with project description by Monday, November 18
Team 1: Universitat de Girona, Spain; Universidad de Ibagué, Colombia; International Hellenic University,Greece;
Team 2: ECAM Brussels Engineering School, Belgium; JOANNEUM - University of Applied Sciences - Department of Management, Austria, Molloy College, USA;
Team 3: BA School of Business and Finance, Latvia; Instituto Politécnico de Coimbra, Portugal; South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences, Finland;
Team 4: Haute Ecole Bruxelles-Brabant [HE2B-ISIB], Belgium; University of South-Eastern Norway – USN, Norway; Mälardalen University, Sweden;
Team 5: IUT A of Lille, France; Brandenburg University of Applied Sciences (Technische Hochschule Brandenburg), Germany; Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic.